In need of financing? Obtaining a loan can be a seamless process if you have the right professional helping you along the way! There have been many federal guidelines that have changed the loan process as of October 3, 2015. These changes can cause contract to close to be 60 or more days.
In Bryan/College Station we have some wonderful and professional lenders that can still help you close in 30-45 days! Contact me for a list of recommended lenders.
Below you will find the “Core 5” documents you will need in applying for a loan. Thank you to Nathan Rich with The Wood Group of Fairway Independent Mortgage Company for sharing their “Core 5” and the provided links.
My “Core 5” are:
- Bank Statements – Provide all pages of your most recent bank statements, covering 60 days, for any asset accounts that you intend to use for this transaction. If you receive a quarterly or annual account statement, please provide the most recent statement.
- Paystubs – Provide clear copies of your most recent 30 days of paystubs that reflect your year-to-date earnings.
- Photo ID – Please provide a legible copy of the front of your photo ID.
- Tax Returns – Provide clear copies of your personal signed tax returns, with all schedules, for the past 2 years. If you have yet not filed the most recent tax filing year and it is after the April 15th filing deadline, please also provide a copy of the filed extension.
- W2’s – Provide clear copies of your W2 forms from all employers for the past 2 years.