Whether you are looking to list your home and need to keep it ready to show or just wanting to keep your dream home clean, here are a few tips to help keep it tidy and clean:
- Set aside 15 minutes each night for “Bless the House” time. Put on a timer and have every family member race to tidy up and clean up as much as possible! Doing a little bit each day really goes a long way.
- Run the dishwasher at night and the next morning put dishes away as you are talking with your family during breakfast. It always feels good to wake up to a clean kitchen.
- If you are okay mixing colors in the washer, just place dirty clothes right in the washer and when it’s full, run it! This helps with having dirty clothes lying all around the house.
- Take those socks that no longer have a matching pair, and put them to use. Have your kids put the socks on their hands and clean the baseboards, blinds, or furniture. Make a game of it!
- Put on your favorite uplifting music while you clean. It helps to ready your mindset and attitude when we just don’t want to clean.
I am sure we would all agree that we would rather be spending time with our family instead of cleaning. Fix that by involving your family and using time you are together to do a little bit here and there!
Also, if you are looking to buy, sell, or rent, please give me a call. I woud love to help!