Typically ringing in the “New Year” may begin with very high expectations for ourselves. I am actually challenging myself to enjoy the simple pleasures. Most correlate a new year with hope, a fresh start and new beginnings. I want to harness the joy that comes with each new day and take it all in. Just a few of many simple pleasures for me include:
* Spending sweet time in the Bible.
* The laughter of my two children.
* Holding hands with my husband.
* Blessing of serving people through Real Estate.
* Combination of chips, salsa and coffee.
We personally ended 2013 by watching the magic that is Johnny Football as he led the Aggies to a bowl win over Duke in Atlanta. What a show it was! How did you bring in the New Year?
What do you personally hope 2014 brings?
For my family, 2014 includes moving into our new home! We spent the last few months building our dream house and are now ready to start making fun and lasting memories as a family in our new home. Are you ready to make a move into a new home and start making some new memories?
For you, if 2014 includes buying property, here are three tips:
1. Know your credit score and also what monthly mortgage amount can comfortably fit in your budget.
2. Met with two – three lenders to see what they can offer and compare rates and fees.
3. Have a knowledgeable and trustworthy Real Estate agent help guide you through the whole processes. From searching for properties, to making an offer, all the way through closing, make sure you are properly taken care of.
If you are buying, selling or renting property, I hope you will think of me and allow me the opportunity to serve you! I pride myself on hard work, knowledge and integrity to achieve superior results for all my clients.